Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Chloeiscrazy's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
166 Positives

4 Negative

1 Neutral

If I have bought something or sold something to you please post your feedback here!

Thanks!

smile

**I have never not sent a package, I have received negative feedback for sending items late.**

Link to my feedback on PullipStyle:
http://pullipstyle.com/resource/viewtopic.php?t=16548
+4 or 5 - hehe
Always friendly, awesome quality products, well packaged and shipped fast.
Reccomended to the max. lol
Thanks again,
- Kat
Another from me!
Wonderful quality as always.
Thanks

smile
+1 For being a nice seller. Good communication and really lovely clothes! Thanks again.

smile
+1 for the hoodie I just received.
Excellent.Fast shipping and the Quality is awesome *_______*
My Chill love her new clothes.

And a very nice contact

grin
+5 from me.. Since I bought so much plus I owe you from a couple of times ago I am sure! It is all awesome and thank you soo much for altering the sleeves! AWESOME I tell you! Oh And shipping was FAST!

marlie

+ 6 positive!

Some more gorgeous hoodies and pants from Chloe, even included some freebies as I'd bought a lot. Fast shipping! Well made. Thank you!
+1 as a seller!

The hoodies arrived on the 4th, but I just got my internet hooked up again today - yay for moving!

Tongue

Thanks - they're awesome!

grin
+1, everything worked just great and the hoody is so sweet

smile
+1 for the two hoodies you sent me! I love them! They're great quality and they're adorable, thank you!

+1 for another great transaction ~ Thank you!!
+1 positive as a seller~ Love the hoodie ^___^
+1
^^ Thanks for the clothes! My girls are in love with your style :3 Also, thanks so much for the extra shirt & skirt! Great quality and fast shipping as always!

Dana

+1

wink

Thanks for the extra shirts

Tongue Mi Papin love her new colored hoodie, and my Drta is wearing the panda hoddie

Tongue

Thanks again, for all ^^

Dana
Pages: 1 2