Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1
Hina helped me out in getting a Dollfie Dream Miko. She ordered the doll for me and then shipped her over, as Volks USA is not shipping overseas. Everything was perfect. Communication was spot on, she updated me all way through and my beautiful doll arrived quickly and safely.
Thank you so much once again.
+1 as a buyer

Hina is always the perfect person to deal with. Thankyou, as always.
+1 as a buyer! As always a smooth transaction, fast payment and great communication. Thanks again!
+1 as a seller! I bought a Leekeworld Little Bird from her and she was exactly as described. Quick, friendly communication, fast shipping, and great packaging. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer :3 she bought a custom girl from me and everything was swift and perfect, as always! Strongly recommend x3
+1 as a seller.

Great seller! Very patient and helpful. Doll heads were packed securely and in spectacular condition. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

MY gorgeous fragile type 1 girl was packed with the most care I have ever seen, for her safety smile Thankyou again Hina !
+1 as a seller again, always. Thankyou again Hina, my 2 new family members are safe and sound.
+1 as a buyer - Hina bought some items from closet cleanup sale. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. As always fast payment and great communication! Thanks for another perfect transaction! Happy
+1 as seller (and babysitter grin )

Hina sold me 2 beautiful girls and she is also holding some other family members for me that required shipping in the US only. AS ever, thankyou!
+1 to Hina as a traveling doll host! Hina took wonderful photos of Penny and shipped her in a very timely manner. I appreciated the swap gifts a lot, and really enjoyed having her as a participant. Thank you so much, Hina! Heart
+1 as a keeper/sender of Dalicious prize doll. Tina came in today, and is absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much!
I feel honored that my Lead will find a home with Hina! Every part of the transaction was perfect for me, thank you for such a pleasant transaction.
+1 for a split

Hina split a Latte with me and everything went as smoothly as one could desire. Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13