Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1 seller fb
Always friendly and wonderful to deal with. The shipping was super fast and the dill was packed really well. Always a great experience! Milk Latte will have a good home here. smile
Purchased a darling Byul Clorinda from Hina Ichigo.
Wonderful seller! Very prompt delivery, made sure I had tracking, doll was very well packaged, and simply an all around nice person!!
A real pleasure doing business with her!
Amazing seller!! Sweet, Kind, ships very quickly, and arrived super quick! +1
+1 as a seller.
I bought a Lati Yellow Lea from Hina and everything went perfectly as always. Thank you for the little cutie. smile
+1 as a doll Sherlock Holmes. Helped me and another person who ordered from the Groove sale (and got each other's items) to find each other and swap them back. Thanks!! :')
+1 as a seller! smile
I purchased a customized Blythe from Hina, and she was very friendly and offered me a great deal on the girl I was interested in. <3
Communication was perfect, and she was shipped fast! yay
Thank you so much.<3
+1 as the best middle-person!

Hina has received several orders for me, she repacks them and ships them as cheaply as possible. As with True Fan, I appreciate it more than I can explain. It enables me to keep collecting smile Thankyou hun.
+1 as a Buyer

Great communication, and super fast payment. Even surprised me by adding a bit extra to cover PayPal fees, which was super sweet. Also helped out by agreeing to take a doll for an international buyer, to add to additional items in a package for them. Thanks so much for the great transaction, and the excuse to hit up a couple more Tuesday Mornings.
+1 as a buyer sweet and understand!
+1

Hina was kind enough to pick up some much-wanted tsum plushies on one of her trips to Target. She shipped them quickly, and was really helpful throughout the process. Thank you so much!

smile
+2 as a seller. Was a go-between to get the Disney Alice Tsumtsums and to help ship something to Australia. Thank you so much!! smile
+1 as a middle person again !

I received my latest parcel full o' goodness, everything deboxed and wrapped carefully to ensure the parcel weight made it in for the cheaper international shipping. She makes the time to help me like this often and it is much appreciated smile
+1 as a seller!

I bought a PukiPuki faceplate. It was well packed and shipped promptly. It's always a pleasure doing business with Hina. Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

I bought the not-quite-himself "Isul Mouri" LOL (aka Basara DAL) Groove sent her for a nice price. She provided plenty of photos beforehand, then packed my dollie expertly and got her on her way quickly. It was a pleasure, thank you. Happy
Traded dolls with Hina couldn't be happier! Always amazing to work with and never disappoints!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13