Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+2 for perfect sales!

Traded with me where I got a Mercury in pretty great condition worth an awesome wig. Then we traded for a custom Pullip I had for sale where I got a NIB Hednar. Thanks again grin
+1 as a seller. Thanks so much for waiting until I could pay for the doll! :')
+1 for a stellar buyer, was absolutely lovely to work with. Thanks again so very much!
+1 as a seller - I bought a couple Little Pullips from her collection sale. We agreed on a fair price, and items were shipped the day after payment. Dolls arrived well-packaged and in good condition. Would buy from again!
+1 as a seller; this is very long overdue feedback. I bought a couple used dolls (Bald Raphia, Nude Wind) from her over a year ago via Facebook and they arrived well packed and just as described. Sorry for not getting feedback over sooner!

(I've really become fond of Wind, I never knew how much character the type 1 body had. And her hair! <3 She has recently been clothed in Assa's stock and it suits her perfectly other than being a bit big.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13