Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+ 1 as a truly wonderful buyer. I could only say positive things. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again for giving Sabrina a new loving home. yay
+ 2 for being an awesome buyer . paid super fast and had great communication through the whole transaction. Thanks, would love to do business with you again yay
+1 as a seller/trader. Even with the PM system here acting all funky she still managed to provide fantastic communication. The doll was packed securely and shipped quickly. Definitely one of the most reliable people on this forum and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Hina again! Happy
+ 1 as a wonderful buyer again. smile Thank you very much.
+2 for being so awesome!! such a brilliant person to sale to , hope to do business with in the future.
+1 as a buyer of Richt! Always very friendly & great to do business with! smile
+1 as a splendid buyer! Good communication, fast payment; I'd love to do business with her again smile
+1 as a wonderful seller! Youtsuzu arrived very quickly!
+1 as a buyer
Purchased a wig from me. Paid promptly and fast communication.
Thanks so much smile
+1 for a great sale

sold me her semi-custom Venus - was shipped fast - packaged great - great communication - so all in all a great transaction! yay
+1 as a seller - I purchased a doll from her. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! Bought some mini pullips from me, paid very quickly, and as always was very nice to deal with!
+1 as a seller! Bought her Ciel. Wonderful communication and very nice. Thanks much! smile
+1 for being a very good purchaser, and a very wonderful and nice person as well! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer for one of my hoodies! Always a pleasure to do business with! grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13