Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1 as always - as a seller. I purchased one of my dream pullips from Hina, who made it possible when I did not think I would ever own her. Friendly, kind, helpful, can't say enough good things about this lady smile
+1 as a buyer. As always, fast payment and great communication. Enjoy your new wig & thanks again! Happy
+1 as buyer ~ Hina Ichigo adopted another one of my dollies and payment was swift, communicaton excellent, a wonderful transaction!
+1 as a split partner/seller. Super friendly, fast shipping and great communication. Really, really great. Thanks for a smooth split! smile
+1 as a wonderful buyer!!!

Hina bought a wig and a dolly outfit from me. Communication was pleasant and friendly and payment was immediate. She notified me when the items arrived and promptly left feedback. What more could one ask of a buyer? yay

A perfect transaction -- thanks again!
+1 as the perfect seller smile
+1 as go organizer

She really went above and beyond with her organizing and shipping. It was a fantastic transaction.
+1 for running a Leekeworld Go. Multiple communications/updates through-out the entire process and super-fast shipping. Thanks again! smile
+1 for Leekeworld Go
+1 as a buyer ~ Hina Ichigo bought a wig from me and payment and communication were both fast. Excellent :3
+ 1 Trader :3
Traded with me and is really nice XD
Fast shipping as well, and told me when the Blythe arrived :3 Also included extras and they were lovelyHappy
+1 for great seller. I love my Byul!
+1 I bought a Lilith Byul from Hina Ichigo. She shipped quickly and even refunded the extra when shipping was less. AWESOME seller!
+1(More if I could! ^^) For such a great trade! THANK YOU!!!!! grin
+ 1 from the sale of a Taeyang
everything perfect!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13