Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hina Ichigo's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1 as a seller.
I bought gorgeous Minifee (and a head) from Hina. Pleasure to deal with. She hold the dollie for me and I was updated all way through. Everything was nicely secured in the box and arrived safely. Thank you Hina!
+1
commissioned me to do her dolls' face ups . Lovely to deal with and very patient with me. <3 Thank you yay
+1 as a buyer! Always, always wonderful to deal with! Super friendly, communication is great!! Such a lovely person to do any business with! smile
+2 as a buyer. Great communication, fast payment. Thanks!
+1 for a successful trade.

We traded pukifee faceplates (my Pio for her Bonnie). Fast shipping, excellent communication, and faceplate in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

smile
+1 as a super sweet trade partner! Hina is super great with communication and is wonderful to work with. Thanks for everything and all the cute extras! ^___^
+1 as a buyer! She gave a bunch of MLPs a super home, communication was fantastic and everything was perfect. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer! Hina bought some Monster High dolls from me. Communication was great and payment was super-fast! Thanks so much!
+1 seller - purchased nude pullip off Hina. She arrived well wrapped and in great condition smile
+1 as a split partner. Thank you again! smile
+1 group order arranger. polite, professional and wonderful to work with! thank you!
+1 as seller.

Sold partial stock and send it quickly and securely. Awesome transaction as always.
1+ seller

I bought Rovam from her and she was kind enough to hold her for me until I had the money. I love her so much! Thank you!
+1 as an awesome buyer! Thanks!
1+ as a seller.
i bought her Byul cordelia from her and everything went really well. i'm very happy. smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13