Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Leannarchy's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Beautiful doll, fast shipping and great packaging =) +1
thanks!!
+1 as a trade partner!

Thanks so much, you were so patient and understanding with my side of the trade. I really appreciate it. smile My Neo twins look lovely together.
+1 for buyer!
Sorry for leaving this late! Great buyer, really quick payment ^^
+1 for purchasing a wig. Easy transaction, good communication, and very friendly. Thank you! <3
+1 for being a great seller.

I like dealing with Leann; she's always friendly and polite. As a seller, she prices things fairly and ships quite quickly. Thank you so much! smile
+1 for trading Carol for Jupi thanks so much! I'm in total love! And also thank you for dealing with me on my busiest week of the year!
+1 purchased a dolly from me. Fast payment, thank you!
+1 for being super patient with me during my move!! Thanks again!
+1 as a good trade partner.

In all the times we've interacted, Leann has proven trustworthy and reliable. She always sends her items in great condition and in a timely manner. She's awesome! smile
+1 for a nice buyer. Thanks!^^
+1 for being a wonderful buyer.

It's always a pleasure to deal with Leann! When dealing with her, you can count on friendly & polite PMs, fast payment, and feedback without having to bug her. Thanks so much! smile
+1 for a great seller.

came fast and packed well. thanks so much
+1 For Fabulous Seller
Dollies arrived perfect and i just love them
thanksgrin
+1 great communication, fast shipping and most importantly she was super patient with me through all my troubles haha blush
+1 as a buyer! thanks again!grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17