Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Leannarchy's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
+1 as a seller!

I bought Uncanricky's partial stock from Leannarchy and everything went smoothly! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller! thanks so much for a great transaction!!
+1 as a buyer. great communication, very polite. just awesome in general!!
+ positive

good buyer Happy
+1 for a nice buyer. Thank you very much^^
+1 for a great seller. Bought some loose clothes & they came very safely. Also, great communication. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, bought a small Mahoromatic arrived very quickly pleasure to do business with grin
+1 as a buyer. Thank you!!
+1 as a seller.
Bought a pair of monster high pants. Came fast, safe & cheap. These will be perfect for my custom! Thanks again!
+1

Great seller/trader! Shipped her end on time and everything was as described! She even sent me a fortune fish! I love those freakin' things! Thanks Leann!
+1 as a seller. smile

I bought Arianne from her to make a custom, and the doll arrived quickly and exactly as described. Very solid communication, even with the forum flickering in and out like it has been. Overall, another flawless transaction. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller. fast shipping and great stuff. ^^
+1 as a seller!!! Bought to dresses for my girls from her. They arrived fast and are so much cuter in person!!! Thanks so much!!
+ 1 as a FANTASTIC seller.
I bought from her many times and Lean is always great.
Thank you very much!
+1 as a seller
Great comms, thanks alot x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17