Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Leannarchy's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
+1 as seller of Ucanricky ball from her outfit.
Everything was perfect. Thanks!! Happy
+1 as a buyer!

She paid immediately and was super sweet smile Thanks!
Item: Bought 5 pairs of MJS from me^^
Date: May 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer.smile Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer. Thank you very much~<3
+1 as a buyer

She purchased Katoya's wig from me. Very fast payment and a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks!
+1. This is my 2nd transaction with Leann...she's the BEST!!!!!

big hugs!
dal :0)
+1 as seller
Great Manga books recieved!
Thanks Again
+1 for buyer. Leannarchy bought two wigs from me, was super sweet and the transaction was awesome. Thanks hun! ^^
I think I owe a couple grin

+1 as a Seller, I know I bought some stuff awhile back and forgot ALL About leaving Feedback here, Sorry about that

+1 as a Buyer, Bought some fun Hairdodads from me smile

Thanks so much!
+1 for being an awesome trade partner and a delight to work with! Thanks again! smile
+1 for selling me Raphia's overdress. Thanks so much!
+1 for selling a re-ment halter top. Thank you.
+1 as a seller.

I bought two Pullip wigs from leannarchy. They arrived fast and well packed, communication was fast and friendly. I'd definitely do business with her again.
+1 as a seller

Another pleasant deal, friendly to talk with and fast shipping. Thank you! smile
Great seller - I bought a body from Leannarchy and it arrived packaged well and in great condition. I've bought from Leannarchy before (on LJ) and every transaction has been fantastic!
+ 1 for a great trade!
Traded a MH doll to Leannarcy for a shirt. Thank you again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17