Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Leannarchy's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
+1 as sellersmile I bought two beautiful dolls and they were just as pictured & described! Many thanks!
MOD NOTE: There is a post on bad dolly deals regarding this member, while the transaction did not occur here the sale was advertised here so we (the mod team) have decided to post a link to the relevant BDD http://bad-dolly-deals.livejournal.com/2...l#comments .

Anyone with questions/concerns on this matter please contact me
+ 1 as a seller! I bought some doll's clothes. Very fast shipping, very comunicative, all very good smile
+ 1 as a seller. Purchased Elizabeth Pullip and she arrived just fine. She definitely is in very good condition as described.
+1 for a great trade partner! Was a delight to work with and shipped very quickly! Thanks again!
+1 as seller.
I've bought and traded many things over the years with Leannarchy. Always awesome to deal with. Recently bought some partial Tae Nosferatu stock and several Chobits figures. Shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound.
I purchased a shirt and a pair of socks from Leannarchy and the transaction was great! She was very pleasant and shipping was super quick! I'd do business with her again.
+1 for a great sale

sold me some doll cloths - was a pleasure to work with
+1 as a seller

Friendly, and quick shipping! (: Thank you so much!
+1 great trade
Received her items safe and sound x3
+1 for a lovely swap, got a very cute dress & shoes! Thank you....
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and prompt payment. Thanks so much! smile
+1 As Seller: Thanks again for the MJ stock pants and chain!
+1 As seller! Thanks so much for the clothes! Always great communication and fast shipping!
+1 as a seller! Great communication, securely packaged, exactly as described. Thanks! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17