Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lawdeda's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dollymarket:
Positive - 43
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Pullipstyle:
Positive - 109
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Ebay:
Positive - 529
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Thank you

grin
+1
Great seller, very friendly!

grin
Rovam was well-packaged and arrived in reasonable time.
Oh I almost forgot to give feedback! +1 for being such a sweet person and a great seller! Thanks again hon!
+1 (Though I'd like to give +100

B) )
Very nice seller! The dollie tiara I bought arrived quickly and was packed with care. Communication was also great, she is a really friendly person. Thank you very much!

grin
+1
Nice seller,fast replies and fast shippingsmile .
-thank you very much
Super big +1 for lawdeda...she was very sweet and communicative. I'd deal with her again anytime.
+1 as a seller
Prompt delivery and my new girl arrived in perfect condition with a darling dress! Thankyou

smile
+5..or so from me for being both a great buyer and seller! Thank you!!

grin
+1 positive for Lawdeda as a seller

I love dealing with Lawdeda, when I deal with her it is like a warm fuzzy security blanket of awesomeness. Not only did my dolly arrive on time, but she came with a super cute dress, an super cute hat for her little bald head, and some really kind extras. Definitely will keep doing business with her.
+10 from me!! I bought my Haute LA from Lawdeda and she got her here to Oz in less than a week! I am so happy with her, she is beautiful.

Wonderful communication, wonderful service, superfast shipping and a joy to deal with !! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

grin
JENNYFUR
Mar 3 2008, 05:06 PM
+10 from me!!  I bought my Haute LA from Lawdeda and she got her here to Oz in less than a week!  I am so happy with her, she is beautiful.

Wonderful communication,  wonderful service, superfast shipping and a joy to deal with !!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

grin
Me too! Except a different doll, obviously.

+ 1 seller
Super fast shipping - even to Australia (and that's saying something =P)
Also lovely person to deal with.

yay
Nice seller,good communication and fast shipping.Thank you(i love the extras

grin )
belated fb :wacko:
+2

thank you

:wub: <3

Ismellawetpilot

+1 seller

Thank you ever so much! Great seller with excellent communication, very fast and secure packaging. And I am so loving the cute extra´s you added as a bonus, thank you

smile !
A big +1 for Lawdeda as seller - items perfect, well packaged, and shipped very quickly - plus she's a "doll" herself.

wink
Pages: 1 2 3