Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Kaleido Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the place to leave feedback for any transactions that I do on the dolly market. I have feedback on PS under kaleido star , DOA under Rayearth and ebay under kaleidostarpinky.

smile

amandammmq

+1 for an excellent transaction! I bought a bait MJ Taeyang, and communication was excellent. She made sure to answer all questions and concerns, and shipped within a few days of purchase. He arrived within a week of when I paid for him. He was safely packaged in his original box, and he even came with extras.

I am very satisfied and would not hesitate to buy from kaleido star again.

Thank you!

B)

Amanda
+1
I bought a NRFB Hina Ichigo from her, and she even told me that her bow was not in place in her box :] The whole transaction went smoothly! I would definitely buy from her again && I greatly recommend this seller!
+1

Great seller! Fast shipment and super friendly. Definitely a joy to buy from!
I'm thrilled with my new Papin.

grin

Skye
+1 as a perfect trading partner. She shipped my doll fast, was a great communicator, and generally lovely person to deal with!
+1! Shinku arrived safe and sound! Friendly communication, fast shipping and packaged well. And thanks for the little extras (key/card)! Hope to buy from you again. Thanks so much!

grin

kaiterbelle

+1 ! Sold me her nude Jupi. She arrived quickly, and was packaged extreimly well. she even included a stand, and an adorable outfit

smile great communication, a pleasure to deal with. thank you!!!!

smile

smile
+1 Panda arrived safely

smile She was packaged well and shipped her fast, she also included her card, stand

smile very pleasant to deal with. Thank you

yay
+1 for my beautiful Kirakishou. She arrived safely after only a couple of days, which was a great relief!

smile
+2 for two heads- arrived quickly and intact!

thanks so much

grin
+1 as a buyer, thanks so much!!!!!!!
+1 as a seller
bought a nude Nah-Ato on a fantastic obitsu coconut

yay I am more than pleased with the transaction! thanks again

(sorry for the late feedback, I strangely couldn't find your thread through the search option

sad )
+1 as a fantastic seller :pbjtime:
+1 as an excellent seller!!

grin
+++++++1!!! great trader!! I got paja in great condition and excellent communication :] <3
Pages: 1 2 3