Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Zenaoi's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From This forum

Positive: 19
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

From Ebay
Positive: 96

From Pullipstyle:
Positive: 3

From Pullips.com:
Positive: 79

From pullip.pinky-street.com:
Positive: 2

From vidasdeplastico.com:
Positive: 30
+1 for a nice seller. I bought some shorts from her for my boys. Packed very nice and fast shipping. Thank you very much. <3
+1 as a seller, I bought some Barbie clothes from her, she was so nice and sent them very fast, recommended! yay
+1 as seller, I bought clothes for taeyang
Fast shipping
very Nice!
Thanks again
+1 as a seller!!
Great communication, very fast shipping, awesome package, and a really cute note <3
Thank you so much~
+1 as a seller!

She has excellent communication, answered all my questions very quick, great packaging and very cute note indeed! Thanks!
+1 for a nice seller. Commission on some pants and underpants from her. Thank you very much!^^
+1 for a super seller. Thanks for the shirts! smile
+1 as a seller of Cavalie's stock. A smooth, successful transaction! Very satisfied customer here yay Thanks zenaoi
+1 as a seller, thank you for cute bunny hat that I was searching for ages ! x
+1 as a seller. Thank you so much for all the Pinkies!
+1 as a seller.

I bought a wig from her. Communication was fast and pleasant and the wig arrived quickly. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller.

Bought a wig from her and it arrived very quickly...many thanks!!!
+1 as a seller ! Great communication, fast shipment, well packed items, great conditions ^0^

(and she made me work on my spanish...yeaaah ♥)
+1 as a seller. Great communication and very fast shipping. She's very kind, it's a pleasure doing business with her, thank you!
Pages: 1 2