Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Gobolino's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gobolino's Feedback:

Positive- 8 (5 as buyer, 3 as seller)

Neutral-

Negative-
+1 she gets good feedback because she paid promptly and the whole mess is my fault.
+1, oh wow, I love the wig so much ;3; Thank you~!!
+ 1 great buyer, great communication, very smooth transaction! She bought Ciel stock from me. Thank you!
1+ as a buyer - thanks!
Item: bought Odeco Crayon (nude) from me
Date: 27 Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 1 as buyer

Comment: Great communication, and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer!grin
+1 as a buyer. I purchased a Monster High fashion pack from goblino, the transaction went smoothly, she was very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!
+ Positive feedback for being a really great and friendly Rovam's seller, thank you!
Item: Bought 2 MH - Draculaura's outfits and 2 My Little Ponies from me
Date: Late-Nov 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~Heartwink
+1 as a seller

I bought a few Licca heads. Excellent service, great communication, and fast shipping (sent from Europe to the USA).

Thank you so much!
+ as a seller
I bought two wigs from Gobolino. Pleasant transaction, great communication, wigs as described and shipped in timely manner. Thank you. smile
+1 as a seller! I bought Jupi's stock from gobolino. Extremely friendly, fast communication, items exactly as described, prompt shipping, secure packaging. Couldn't ask for a better transaction!
+1 as seller. super friendly, Shipped fast, and the original Paja is in excellent condition. Been waiting a long time to get her and I absolutely love her. Thank you so much again smile
+1 as seller. I purchased Isul Milk Tea and he came beautifully packed and exactly as described. Communication was wonderful (despite my own forgetfulness over the holidays, which is all on me) and I couldn't be happier! Thank you again! Heart
+1 seller, wig is great! thanks!