Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Verochan's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Please write down any feedback about me as a buyer and seller.
Thank you very much

Positive - 26
Neutral ---
Negative ---

:::Verochan:::
Verochan purchased my NRFB China China. Wonderful buyer! Very responsive, quick payment, very good!

grin

candice

Verochan purchased 4 pullips from me, nice buyer! Hope doing business with you in the future.
+ 1 Verochan sold me Eternia & Filato. Quick responses, fast shipping. I recommend this seller

smile
+1

Great transaction! Communication was awesome.
Shipping was super fast ;D
Sage and Trunk arrived very well packaged!
Thank you Verochan!
Papin was very, very well packaged!
Super fast Shipping and even extra gifts!
Super good seller!

grin
Knotje
Sep 4 2008, 01:27 PM
Thank you Verochan!
Papin was very, very well packaged!
Super fast Shipping and even extra gifts!
Super good seller!

grin
Indeed, you're the best Verochan!
Seriously you're such a fantastic seller!

<3
+ 1 for beeing a fantastic and so friendlich seller. I don´t know what to say...Zuora was very well packaged, everything perfect!! Super fast Shipping!

And I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH Verochan for the extra gifts! My girls love the green outfit <3

:kissy:
+3 Perfect Seller. I got my 3 pullips today & they are all wonderful! I even go a gift too. Thank you so much for everything!! I am truly greatful for all your help & kindness. :kissy:

shimmer

+1
Wow, great seller. The doll came way quicker than I expected, the packaging was good, and the doll was in great condition. And thank you so much for the extra goodies. Thank you I'm really happy with this purchase, and will definitely buy from you again. XD
+1 as a great seller!

grin My Nina and Cornice got here super fast. X3

twistedkawaii

+1
Prunella (Marra Fairground)
positive
great packaging, had a hard time unveiling it.
great condition item as described
good communication
very lovely doll
pretty goodies as well
thank you so much!!!
hope to do business again soon
<3 <3 <3
+1 as a seller, I'd add more if possible. Extremely careful packaging, doll in perfect condition, some lovely extras added, superfast shipping at a great price. I am one very happy "customer".

grin
+1 as a seller! My Frara arrived quicker than I expected and in perfect condition. Thank you very much! <3

tegan

+1 as a seller! Sold me NRFB Blanche, arrived well packaged and within one week of payment. Fast shipping, realiable and fantastic to buy from. Would recommend her anytime

grin
Pages: 1 2