Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Mamasllama's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My feedback:

Positive +12
Neutral 0
Negative 0

mamasllama aka Kathy
I'm adding the link to my ebay feedback...I have 160 positives over a nine year period, mostly as a buyer

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback

+ 1 positive feedback for Mamasllama!

She bought a ChinaChina wig from me and was excellent to deal with! The transaction went very smoothly. She paid very quickly, kept communication, and let me know when the wig arrived. I could not be more pleased with a transaction!
+1 as buyer. Just bought a Cornice wig from me and was very lovely to deal with.

smile
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Very nice great communication!!

Come back again!!
+1 as always a perfect buyer, speedy payment and super nice. Thanks again!!!
A very good, and patient buyer

smile +1
+1 Fantastic Buyer! Wonderful Communication & a real pleasure to talk to! Thank you for buying from me!

yay
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment, great communication and a super nice person! Thanks! ^__^
+1 as buyer

Reliable Customer. Quick Replies & Payment. Very Sweet & a pleasant transaction.
I highly recommend mamasllama to anyone who wishes to do business with a wonderful person!!! <3
+ 1 as a buyer

great communication and very friendly.

highly recommended!

thank you so much!

:sp 6:
+1 as a seller. Adopted Mercu and she's so happy to be back with her sister, Jupi. Thanks, Kathy!!
+1 positive for a wonderful trade. thanks so much!
+1 as seller!

I bought Hello Kitty from mamasllama and am very pleased with the whole transaction!! HK is lovely and just what I was looking for! She was very well packaged and shipped quickly! Kathy kept in contact with me through the whole transaction, and is super sweet and a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer smile
Great communication, fast payment, and a wonderful person to deal with!