Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Imhitomi Feedback (felice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
starting my feedback thread!
i have some feedback at my LJ here
and on my ebay account here.
Feedback on DOA

also at Pullip Style listed as "Hitomi" here
+1

Did a partial trade/sell with her, and it was a very smooth and easy transaction.
I recommend her as a seller and buyer!

honeybumpkin

I am very happy with my transaction. I love the outfit and it was shipped at warp speed. Thanks.
+1 I love my new Ep Blythe! Great seller!

Skye
+1 I loved the outfit, it is great. great communication and great transaction.
+1, very cute glasses! Awesome seller!

smile
grin +1 for selling me the afternoon wig, great communication and shipped the item fast

Thank you.

Merlo.
grin + 1 Big positive, for lovely items, fast shipping and bonus.
Thanks.

Merlo

+1 items shipped in a timely manner. Thanks!

Izarra

I did a trade with Felice <3 She was fast to communicate and sent some awesome goodies with her package ^^ Thanks~!
+1 great seller, super fast shipping! love the rement, thanks so much.
+1 Bought a Customized Taeyang. He is beautiful. Great face up and nicely made clothes.

Wonderful communication and great to deal with. He was shipped quickly and very well packaged.

Thank you so much!

Nevital

+1 huge positive from me yay.

Felice did a commission for me, and totally went out of her way to do it. She did an absolutely outstanding job, and was totally lovely and friendly throughout. I would highly recommend her to absolutely everyone, and would love to deal with her again in the future.

She's a complete star =D

I made an account to post this, yay!

I just finished a wonderful transaction with Imhitomi on Den of Angels. The distributor Happyhouse sent her a y-normal AoD body by mistake, and asked her if she would pass it on to me as I had ordered one from them. Even though she didn't have to and was upset at HH's mistake, she shipped the body to me quickly and he's in perfect condition. It was an incredibly nice thing for her to do, and I would definitely do business with her in the future.

smile
+1! Super sellersmile

I bought Shingu's stock; she keep great communication and shipped quickly. She also PMed me before shipping about a flaw she discovered when packing up the outfit to send, I really appreciated that!
Pages: 1 2 3