Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feedback for Me!

Positive: 14
Neatural:0
Negative:0

Other Feedbacks
Ebay
Pullip Style Feedback
PONYCON Feedback
+1 for a great buyer. very friendly and great communication. highly recommended!

ghostgirl007

+1 awesome buyer and great communication!
+1 fab buyer, quick and easy transaction of money and really lovely!
Late, but +1 from me! Awesome buyer! Quick payment!

B)
+1 for a great transaction!
always wonderful to work with :] :kissy:
+1
Gloomy bought Tezca stock from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid promtly. I hope to sell to again. Thanks!
+1 for being a great buyer!

smile
+1 as a buyer
Thank you!
+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO
+1 from me as an excellent buyer!!
+1 -- as a seller she was very willing to hold a doll for me and sell as a head to save on shipping costs. All-around awesome! Gloomymort is someone I would never hesitate to do business with.
+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks for the clothes, very nice person, quick delivery. Thanks for gift my girls love it. ;D
+1 as a trade partner.

We were able to work out a sweet deal--a LIV body for one of Gloomymort's awesome drawings. She drew a picture of a mermaid and one of my favorite pokemon (Octillery FTW). I love the drawing, and I would love to trade with Emily again.

smile
+1 as a dolly seamstress!

This is my second time transacting with Emily/Gloomymort. I have a Pullip on an unusual body, so finding clothes to fit her is a challenge. During casual interactions on old flickr, she mentioned that she might be able to help by sewing a dress. Commissioning her was great--she always stayed in communication throughout the process, and she works fast! She got accurate postage quotes for me, and the dress is gorgeous. I will definitely be coming back for more! grin