Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Misstansa's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
.:Feedbacks:.
Feedback at Ebay: HERE
+1
the hat arrived exactly as described and really quickly
great comms lovely to deal with

grin
+1 as a seller!

Items as described, nice communication, lovely sketch of my grail Pullip as an added bonus!
+1 as a buyer! Wonderful communication, prompt payment - a flawless transaction. Thanks! <3
+1 Sold me sticas stock came well packaged and relatively quickly. pleasure to do business and my custom stica looks awesome now. Thanks

grin :pbjtime:
+1 Quick Shipping, Very nice to deal with, pleasure all in all hope to buy from again soon

smile
+1 Exactly as described, pleasure to work with, would buy from again! <3
+1 as seller! Super nice to deal with, answered all questions very quickly and the doll was packed safely! Also added a print of the custom as a little bonus. smile

(I'd also say +1 as a custom maker. I bought her half-dragon custom Gaia and she is absolutely stunning and also super cool. Carefully made and very well designed!wink

FM
+1 as a buyer. great to deal with, good communication, a very nice person. Thanks!
+1 as a great Seller! Nice items, good communication and lightning shipping too... Thanks!
+1 as a seller! I bought a custom Muertos head from her off lj and it is absolutely perfect!! Great communication, fast shipping! Thank you so much!
Frost arrived yesterday and i am SO in Love, thank you SO much!! she arrived So quickly and was packaged so carefully, and the little drawing you sent with her is SO Kawaii!! i Love it, thanks So much again!! and also for the great communication and Super Fast shipping!!! i would definately buy again!! ^__^
Great seller! I bought some Liv jeans from her and she was a great person to deal with. The jeans arrived very quickly and I am very happy with them. Thanks!
+1 for being a great seller!

I purchased a partial Zuora stock from her. She was a quick shipper and the items are in great condition. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile
+1 as a great seller!

Bought a type4 body from her, came well packaged. She shipped fast, and had great communication! Thanks again~ Happy
Pages: 1 2