Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For loyalheart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 for quick payment on the For My Doll Group Order.
+1 as a seller

fast shipping and super friendly and lovely, thanks!
+3
Oboro is amazing grin
I have received 2 dolls from Oboro, and they are amazing grin I love them SO much!
They came very quickly, and in amazing condition smile

I also bought some dolly clothes from her, and they came super quickly!

<3
+1
Brilliantly quick mailing, and packed so well! Also great communication, I hope to buy from again sometime x3
+1 for oboro for being a fantastic seller. Love the wig. thank you! smile
+ 1 as an awesome seller!

I bought a Sugarmag dress from Oboro and Rei's eyechips <3
They arrived SUPER fast and the communication was perfect, thank you SO much! <3 <3 <3
+1 positive. lead pants received, thank you!
+1 positive as a seller for a perfect transaction. I'd love to buy from you again. Happy
+1 as a seller!!! The transaction was totally perfect, I had a lovely experience with her - I'd love to buy from you again Oboro *hug* Chill will have a good home, I promise ;-)
+1 as a seller! The transaction was great and the stuff came well packaged. Thank you! ^^
fast shipping , great contact hope to come back to you soon.

thank you very much
fast shipping, great contact was a pleasure to bought from you again :-)
+1 Excellent seller! Items arrived fast and in great condition! Thanks so much!
+ 2 as a awesome seller. Very nice person to deal with. Hope we can deal again soon! Thank you very much, Cassie!
+1 positive feedback from me because she is an awesome seller!

I purchased a LUTS long black wig from her and it is in excellent condition. She was in touch the entire time from when I first said I was interested in it until she shipped it off. Thank you! Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9