Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For loyalheart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 seller! Smooth transaction, very friendly and nice, great communication and shipped out quickly! Can't recommend more! <333
+1 for a friendly and simple transaction! Good communication and speedy shipping! smile
+ 1 as a awesome seller. I'm a frequent buyer and she is always lovely. Thanks, Cassie!
+1 as a seller. Excellent communication and really fast shipping! So sweet to help me out grin thank you so much!
+1 The wig is wonderful! Great communication and a fast transaction, thanks so much! (:
+1 as a seller, thanks! smile
+1 seller~

Super friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with, would definitely recommend. Thanks again!
+1 as a seller

Great comunication and fast shipping.
+1 for being a wonderful seller! LOL Everything looks great and the transaction was very quick! THANK YOU! yay
+1 for a great transaction

bought a bunch of clothing and a pair of cat ears - were shipped fast and were packaged great
+1 positive as seller~
bought a wig and everything was quick & perfect :3
+1 super awesome seller!
+1 fast shipping, packed with care and I even got some extra shoes for my girls smile
Sorry for so late reply but + for seller^^
Thanks for pullip clothes.
It went really great.
+1 as a seller.
bought gorgeous Leeke wig, exactly as described and super fast shipping, thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9