Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Echo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you've conducted any sort of transaction with me on this forum, please post any feedback you have here. I will be happy to do the same.

Positive - 12
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

My feedback thread on DoA (100+ feedback, all positive)
My feedback thread on Pullipstyle (24 positives, 0 negatives)
Ebay feedback under myers551: 191 (all positive)

Thanks in advance!
+1 as a seller - Fantastic seller, sold me a HBPullip2 and arrived packaged wonderfully, shipped quickly and couldn't have been nicer to communicate with <3
+1 awesome seller!! extremely well packaged and in such great condition, also really great communication!! :pbjtime:
+1 for an AWESOME seller! Doll arrived quickly and she's gorgeous!
+1 for a fantabulous transaction! I bought a Papin and obitsu from Echo, and each item was exactly as described, packaged very well, with great communication, and shipped promptly. I have nothing but good things to say about Echo as a seller.
smile
+1 for a great seller yay

My Nahhato was very safely and nicely packed
+ 1 for an amazing seller!!!

I bought a full stock Fourrure from Katie and she arrived exactly as described and super fast!
Thank you SO much, I'm so happy with her!!!
You're such a great seller =^.^=
+ 1 as an awesome seller again <3

I bought a custom from her via layaway and Echo was an absolute pleasure to deal. I absolutely love Hinoto and couldn't have been happier with the transaction. Thanks again <3
+1 as a GREAT seller, fantastic communication and so good to deal with. Thank you very much, Katie!
+1 as a great seller, precise communication... and was such a sweetie!! Katie you are the best!!
+1 as a seller, great to work with!

And I just love my Geronimo! His face was sanded to soften his features and he's just even more special that way.
Echo!!!!
+1 positive ^^ as a great seller and really worried for me and for all the bunch of stufs that i ask you
Te boy arrives excellent, really well packed and amazingly fast this morning!!!

Thank you Katie ^^
+1 as a buyer!
Bought my precious Greggia from me. Was polite & professional. A total pleasure to deal with! thanks so much! grin
+1 as a seller. Happy Panda (and her stock) was safely packaged; quick shipping; excellent communication; and very cooperative with the hold! yay Thank you for the beautiful doll!
+1 as a seller
I bought a Chill from Echo, communication was fangtastic and she shipped her out super fast. She also sent some freebies along with her. grin I am so happy to finally have my Chill, thanks so much for helping me get her, you rawk!!
Pages: 1 2