Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Birdie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 for being a fantastic buyer. I got paid very quickly and communication has always been very friendly and straight-forward! I was given a generous amount to deal with the paypal fees and shipping the package internationally. Thanks so much, birdie!
+1 for trading My Melody Pullip for Simply Mango Blythe . thank you! ^^
+1 as a buyer from me. B bought MJs stock and some other bits from me, paid promptly and as always is just a fun person to chat with! Highest recommendations from me!
Great buyer! +1 Couldn't ask for a better transaction!
+1 as a buyer from me. Birdie is a reliable buyer, fast payment, excellent (and fun) communication! Always a pleasure.....
+2 as a buyer, sorry it's taken me so long. Birdie bought a Bouquet and a wig from me on seperate occasions and was very pleasant to deal with. Great buyer smile
+1 buyer~

Friendly and awesomely patient, always a pleasure to deal with you! Thanks so much! <33
+1 buyer~

Friendly, sweet and patient, always a flawless transaction! Thank you~! <33
Lovely buyer, payed super fast and was perfect to deal with, and appreciated my shipping box! Lol! ♥
+1 Great Buyer! Bought Principessa from me and communicated very well.
+1 as a seller

I bought Cinciallegra's wig from Birdie and she was wonderful to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
1+ as a seller! I purchased a doll from her and she came well packed and in a free outfit.
+1 as a seller
I adopted my wee Tezca from Birdie & she arrived FAST & dressed in the cutest outfit as a gift. Thankyou smile
1+ as a great buyer!
+1 as a buyer! A pleasure to do business with! Payment was quick & communication was most-excellent! grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8