Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Birdie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and great communication.
+1 as a buyer

Birdie bought several items from me and was a pleasure to deal with, as always smile
1+ as a buyer - thanks!
Birdie & I did a trade & it was wonderful! Her package came very fast & was perfectly packaged. She included a bunch of extras that made me squee happily! She let me know when my package got to her & let me feedback right away. Will totally work with again! Thank you!
+1 as a fantastic seller

I bought 2 outfits from her. They were perfectly packaged and sent so fast!!
Thank you!!
+1 for a super sweet seller! Sold me a piece of stock I've wanted forever at a very reasonable price, and included adorable gifties! Made my day and I would totally do business again! Thank you! smile
+1 as seller

I bought a dress for my doll from her. It was easy to communicate with her and the dress arrived fast. Thank you! smile
+1 as seller

i bought several outfits from her and she shipped really fast. they also arrived really fast too with all adorable gifts ! thank you very much for wonderful transaction x3 ♥
+1 as a seller

Bought stock outfits. They are all in mint conditions. Thanks
+ 1 as a seller!

Very good packed, good condition, very nice person, hope to deal with you again!
+1 as a seller

I bought several clothing items from Birdie and she was ever so kind in her correspondence! Also, fast shipping to the USA and was securely and cutely packaged! Thanks for the freebie/gift!

Jean
+1 as a seller

The stocks came quickly from overseas, were packed nicely and in great condition. Thank you!
+1 as seller. Everything was safely packaged, and there was an extra or two in there as well smile The clothes I ordered were in great condition!
+1 as a seller! I bought some items waaay back in December from Birdie! (I just forgot to leave feedback. o.o; ) The items arrived early January.

Everything arrived safely and was packaged well, and I would recommend her as a seller to anyone. Thanks again, and I am super sorry for being so late!
+1 for another great transaction.

I've had multiple transactions with Birdie! She's one of the best people here on the forum, and it's always a pleasure to work with her. Birdie recently commissioned me for some custom eyes and she did everything perfectly.

Thanks so much!
grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8