Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Mizarvs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I actually don't buy a lot at internet since mexpost tends to suck

sad So, My feedback's kinda low, and mostly for a buyer, at ebay as mizar04 and at Mercado libre as mizarvs.

I do hope to start selling stuff here soon... I kinda have the feeling that my post treats better the packages that go out to the states than the ones that come in Dead

:edit: Here's my feedback for here so far:

Positive: +7
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Thanks, everyone! Happy I hope we meet again in near future! LOL
Fantastic seller! I replied to an ad for one of her handmade dresses. It arrived safely and well packaged

smile I'd buy again from her anytime

grin
+1 as a buyer- I sold Sui's wig to her and she paid immediately and contacted me when the wig had arrived. A great person to deal with! ^-^

PLUS HUGE ONE., AS A BUYER...SHE IS GREAT TO DEAL AND A VERY SWEET PERSON!!!!!!...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! XOXO...

withyou

++1 positive as a buyer!! =)

Mizarvs was pleasant and patient person to Deal with.. =D
thank you very mucch!
+1 for being an excellent buyer yay
+1 for a wonderful transaction. thanks!!! :-D
+1 more as a buyer ^^ Easy, quick & understanding communication, despite hassles at my end. Thanks so much!
+1 for a nice buyer. Thank you very much^^
+1 for buyer! Bought my Adsiltia and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks!!
1+ as a buyer! Purchased a wig from me.
+1 as a buyer! Mizarvs paid promptly and let me know when her items arrived. A perfect transaction! Thanks again! Happy
+1 as a buyer! Very communicative, patient and kind! Thank you for your business smile