Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lyricsoul's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my feedback thread. (I also have great feedback on Ebay under elvispresleyslilsis and DoA under MrsJDean)

Thanks!

smile

EDIT: As of 7/12/14 I no longer have access to my old Ebay accout. I'm now under lyricsoul on Ebay.

rizusan

Lyricsoul bought a Prunella from me and she was a great buyer. She paid when she said she would and was great with communication. I reccomend her to anyone.

smile
+1 Great buyer! Very friendly, prompt payment. Would do business again any time, thanks so much. ^^
+1 Awesome buyer. She bought Uncanricky from me and was such a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and her communication was great. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much.
+1 for a great buyer. Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks for being so sweet! I hope you enjoy Prupate. smile
+1 as a buyer

She bought Neo Noir from me on my Storenvy. Fast payment and smooth transaction. Lovely and sweet person to deal with!

Thank you!
great transaction - sale went smooth and item was shipped extremely fast
+1 for a lovely and patient buyer!

Thanks Heart 2
+1 as a seller! I bought a doll from Lyricsoul and it was a pleasant and happy transaction! Special 3 Thank you!
+ 1 as a seller
Shay was a darling and sold me her Unoa Lusis faceplate. Communication was superb, my new girl was packed with care and arrived extremely fast.

Thank you smile
+1 as a seller. I bought Prupate from her and was very happy with the whole transaction grin. Friendly and great communications. My doll arrived quickly and even came with an extra, a super cute dress I had mentioned that I liked <3. Thank you.
+1 as a buyer! Lyric bought a "replacement" Dal arm from me. Payment was fast; communication was quick and friendly! Three cheers for a perfect transaction!
+1 buyer

Lyric bought a Pullip from me - she paid promptly and communication was wonderful! Perfect buyer smile
+1 as a traveling doll host. Lyricsoul was a lovely host! She took excellent care of Penny, shot adorable photos, and even brought Penny to PUDDLE per my request! I am so happy that you got to host her, Lyricsoul! Thank you so much for treating that little dolly so well! Heart
+1 as seller, I bought a doll from lyricsoul and the transaction went very well. Great communication and fast shipping; it was an all around good experience!
Pages: 1 2