Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Daintyrsmarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leave me feedback, please

smile

I have feedback for my eBay account of the same name: daintyrsmarter

Nineteen Positive, no negative.

Also available is my feedback on DoA: Den of Angels
A big +1 positive from me -happy to be the first!
Great seller, super fast shipping, excellent communication, items just as described! Would definitely buy from again in the future.
+1 as a seller, very friendly and offering great "customer service". Items (wigs) in perfect condition! smile
+1
Great contact and fast packing & post, thanks very much!
1+ as a great seller! The My Melody dress arrive in perfect condition, and very quickly, too Happy Thanks a bunch, Dainty!
+1 for an awesome seller! Totally lovely to deal with, and the doll arrived quickly. <3
+1 for a great seller. Prunella's partial stock arrived super fast. Thanks for holding it for me! grin
+1 as seller
First I have some problem with the Taeyang, but we talk a lot and resolved everything! Always answer my PM very fast. A great person and was very kind with me! Thank you for everything!
+1 Great seller!

Bought a sleeping elf wig from her and the wig is fluffy, full, and absolutely perfect. Shipped quickly, great communication, well-packaged. Wonderful!
+1
Great seller
I bought a papin skirt and it was in perfect condition. She shipped very fast and she was friendly and helpful!
thank you!
Another +1 from me, nice seller with flawless items and safe packaging.
+ 1 as a seller, thanks! smile
A huge +1 for her as a seller^^
the doll (papin) arrives perfectly to my house and she always was worried about any problem! also a great comunication, fast shipping and really friendly ^^