Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sjsimpson's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Positive - 21
Negative - 0
+ 1

I had flawless transaction with Sjsimpson.
She adopted 1 NRFB pullip from me.
Paid very fast and being nice to deal with ...
Thank you so much <3
+1 as a buyer from me. Sjsimpson commissioned a hoodie from me, and paid super fast. Super nice communication as well - so happy you like it!
+1

Sold me a Taeyang body that I desperately needed, and sent it to me super-fast! Thank you so much! smile
+1 from me for the Rement swimsuit!
+1 as a buyer, payed quickly and left feedback quickly. Thanks!
+1 as a Seller. We had great communication through our PM's... she answered each one quickly.
This was a smooth and easy transaction on a Pullip wig... Thanks Stef!!
+1 as a seller. We had a smooth, flawless transaction with speedy delivery. Thanks so much!

Kathy (mamasllama)
+1 as a seller. Wig was beautiful, as described, and the shipping was fast. Thanks!
+1 positive of course!
It has been awhile (my bad memory ;__wink but the transaction was very nice and thank you so much for your patience!
+1 for a great sale

bought Richts wig from her and was a pleasure doing business with - was shipped fast and perfect yay
+1 for another great sale

bought a stock type 3 for one of my girls and it was a perfect match yay great conversation and fast shipping
+1 as a great Seller. Bought another wig; easy, smooth transaction. Always a pleasure to deal with - thanks Stefanie!
+1 as a seller! Wonderful communication, fast shipping, and all-around excellent to work with! smile
+1 as a seller. Very good communication, fast delivery... everything perfect!!! Thank you so much!!
Pages: 1 2