Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The same here, I have now more than 15 posts, I have made a feedback thread and I have PM´ed Kanamai. She read my massege but I didn´t get an answer nor I have access to the BST-section.
Maybe I did something wrong?
Merzedes, I'm pretty new here myself but it sounds like Kanamai has been pretty busy. If you did everything correctly she'll get to you, but it may take her a little while if she's still catching up. She is human afterall! smile
Well, you can make this:

1 - Make 15 or more posts.

2 - Set your location on you USER PC. *Ex: U.S.A, Colorado.*

3 - Get your eBay feedback, and create a thread with this. If you do not have it, no problem: Create he thread, and, make one feedback for you can start. xD

4 - PM Kanamai, put the link of your user page and put the link of your feedback thread too.
Finished! Now you have acess to the BST area. ^^

--
Hope it helps...And, sorry by my bad english. xD

monsoon

I have made myself a feedback thread - I have listed my feedback link to Den of Angels where I have 15 positive feedbacks and I have been a member of Plastic Paradise and This is blythe for years. Can I just make 5 posts and then be accepted into the marketplace to buy and sell? thanks.
Would someone be so kind to explain what I meant by a feedback thread to me? I'm thinking its fedback on sales and purchases from othersites, such as eBay or DoA? Thankyou~
If I haven't posted my feedback thread link to Kanamai, I won't be able to have access to the B/S/T? And if that's so, does this mean that I'll have to PM her again?
I have PM'd her on Thursday, but no answer until now >: Is she too busy?
BST access is only granted Wednesday!
Yeah, but I did asked some days earlier ^^'
It's OK, I have now access to B/S/T :3

Thank you!
Woa, so this is how it goes. smile
I'll do it all, thanks for posting this. I've been really confused lately. haha
I believe I've met the requirements and pmed Kanamai on Wednesday D: Does it mean if she sees the pm on Thursday, I won't get market access until next Wednesday? tt
(12-16-2010, 02:25 AM)19akatsuki85 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I've met the requirements and pmed Kanamai on Wednesday D: Does it mean if she sees the pm on Thursday, I won't get market access until next Wednesday? tt

Yes, probably sad
Hello, how do I pm Kanamai?
How long does it take to gain market access after I've emailed kanamai?
prolly the next day, she is in a differant time zone to you, it might be a little longer even, she is only one person and does have a life to look after as well. just assume she will be as quick as she can smile she usually is.
lame question ..
How do I know I got the access ? Whacked
I know that something new happened .. there is a feedback link beside my name on the left >>
and that's all .. nothing else seems different to me or i am just too newbie .. hehe .

I've already did all the ( 15 post + feedback + PM) 2 weeks + ago but nothing changed from my eyes o-o
may be I am missing something .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9