Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: MyOwnLittleWorld's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi! I have only recently begun selling on ETSY and have 100% feedback there. I have never sold on ebay or anything but I have a luxury pet biz and a very high profile celeb clientele. You can check out my website and see some of the people that trust me under my Fashion Gallery. Thanks!!

My sites:

Etsy

Studio D-og
+1 positive Thank you! I bought a dress off Etsy and love it! Perfect transaction with a little bonus too.
+1 positive as a seller!
Shipped very quick!Love the dresses!
Thank you! <3
+1 positive for being a super and understanding buyer. Thank you for your purchase! smile
+1 positive as a seller
Thank you for this beautifull dress <3
+1 buyer
Nice smooth transaction, it was a pleasure wink

bellalee

+1. Bought dress, wonderful dress and wonderful seller, thankyou!
+1 as a trade partner! Swapped my wig for dresses from her, and I'm totally pleased with the results! Supernice person too. Thanks again! grin
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication! A real pleasure to deal with! Thanks!!!! :sp 4:
+1 as a buyer!
Fast Payment * Great communication * Hope to do future transactions!
collecting barbies for a good cause...she paid for shipping quickly, really good communication, and is a big sweetheart. <3<3
+1 for an awesome trade, She made me a beautiful custom dress for my dal and in return I sent her my little alice pullip <3
+1 as a seller!
She makes the cutest doll lingerie!! So well made! Fits perfect! <3 She is absolutely wonderful!
+1 as a buyer, quick payment smile
+1 Super nice! Fast payment. She bought two wigs from me. Enjoy! Heart
Pages: 1 2 3