Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Celsiy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking of selling my Celsiy.
I have her original stock and wig, both in perfect condition.. but i think i'll be selling her nude/bauld.
She's in perfect condition.
She does have blue cool cat eye-chips but i can get her original ones too.
Any ideas on a decent price i could get for her?
<3
it most likely has to be lower than the current price on PS, since she's still new. I got a nude celsiy for about $50 shipped just a month ago. So maybe $75 - $80 shipped with full stock of course.
Wow, i think you were quite lucky to get her at that price.
Tbh, i think i could expect to get a bit more than that. Especially seeing as she's brand new and in perfect condition. No?
Yes, I did get a great deal for her! I was very lucky that she gave it to me for that price.

Currently NRFB on Pullip style (including shipping $88.00+$9.95) would be $97.90 so under that price would be better to actually sell her.

Here's the link in case you need it! Pullip Style

Hope this helps! :p
How much should I expect to get for just her sunglasses?
I know other pullip glasses are worth more than her's but I still don't know what to ask for them.
+/- 10/15 Dollar I think smile
(09-10-2009, 01:48 AM)Yukittie Wrote: [ -> ]+/- 10/15 Dollar I think smile

thanks! that's what I was thinking as well.
I just dont know how much to ask for it..
*full clothes stock
*shoes
**however, the sunglasses are broken, wig not included
I'm thinking something like $28-$33 USD? It's her shoes, tights, shirt, skirt, dress and jacket, right? I'd love other people's opinions.
I'd say more like $25. It's not a very popular set of stock and the broken sunglasses might put people off. I wouldn't go higher than $30.
I've seen it sell for $20-$25 with broken glasses, it seems like a fair price.
would she still be in the $75-80 range on an obitsu with her stock chips/wig

i have her stock too, but was thinking of selling her nude
I think she would probably be a bit more spendy, she did just sell out not to long ago. I would be interested in buying her sunglasses if you have them (as mine busted sad )
I'm watching a BIN or Make Offer Celsiy with no stock but her wig for $159. Is that reasonable at all? If not, what would a reasonable offer be?
Pages: 1 2