Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: feedback madilynda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, I come from the Spanish forum pullips.com madilyn is my nickname there, so you can see my positive feedback as sellers and buyers. a greeting.

madilyn www.pullips.com

positive
negative
neutral
This is a feedback for a transaction on May 3.
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the dolls arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!

Once again,
+1 for a great buyer. Madilynda bought a Nude Blanche from me and she sent payment very quickly! It was a very smooth transaction again.
Thank you. Hope you have a lot of happy time with your new girls.

May
+1 Great buyer. She was very friendly and let me know when Princi reached her <3
0 neutral as a trader.

She got a doll from me, and I got money to cover approx. half of it, and was supposed to get a couple of homemade outfits from her to cover the rest. The outfits were returned to her the first time she sent them out, and the second time they seem to have vanished. I am sorry to say that I don't feel I'm getting a proper response from madilynda when inquiring about the clothes - language barrier aside - and since it's been months now I am giving up on the whole thing. Since this is the first time in my two years as a doll collector that I've experienced packages to get lost and/or returned - not only once, but twice from the same person - I have an uneasy feeling about this and would probably advice other traders to be wary.

Edited to specify that the clothes never reached me, they were returned to her address by the postal service, not me.