Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Alldolledup feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 as a seller!

Sold me a nude/bald Marianne pullip! She arrived two days after she was mailed and came excellently packaged and totally mint without a scuff or scratch on her! Just like she was MIB! I am very impressed and would buy from again- thank-you!
+1 for adopting my custom noir and being easy to deal with. Great buyer!
+1 as a seller, really nice experience, thank you.
+1 seller. A quick, easy buying experience. Awesome deal and amazingly fast shipping. Would buy from again, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller I bought a doll from Gina, and she sent her out that very day, packaged very securely. She's just as I expected, and I love her to pieces! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller, good communication and items in great condition. Thank you so much!
+ 1 as an amazing seller,

I bought a bait doll from her and as usual she sent her SO extremely fast, the communication couldn't be better, you're such a perfect seller <3
+1 as a seller (different transaction from above)

I bought stock clothing, and she was absolutely perfect in every way, super friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.
+1 from me! Great buyer- prompt pay, friendly communication! Heart 2
Super #1 as a buyer - excellent communication and very patient and kind!!
+1 As seller!
Just received Ann and she is wonderful!
Purchase was so easy, great communication, and a wonderful transaction all around!
+1 seller! Keeps me updated /great communication . Bought a nero head from her and she was shipped fast and safely . Would definitely do business with again smile
+1 as a buyer, paid really fast and was very friendly. smile
+1 as a seller. Bought an eye mechanism - super fast shipping, as described, and excellent communication! A pleasure to work with!! Thank you!!! <3
+1 as seller!

Thanks for all! It've been a pleasure buy the eyemech. All perfect!!

grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6