Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Alldolledup feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+ 2 as a great seller, hope we can deal again soon! smile
+1 as a seller! Fantastic!
+1 as a seller. Super fast and super nice! Thanks so much! smile
+1 for being an awesome seller!

I bought Craziia's eyemech from alldolledup. It was reasonably priced, packaged with care and shipped very quickly. Would definitely purchase from you again. Thanks so much!
+1 as seller!
Fast shipping and communication, thank you so much (:
Another +1 for being a great seller!

I bought a spiky LeekeWorld wig last week and it arrived in perfect condition and super fast! What a pleasant surprise to find it waiting in my mailbox just as I got back from vacation. You rock, girl! yay

casp7r

+1 as a buyer.

great communication, fast payment, very nice to deal with. Overall a great transaction! Highly recommended! Happy
+1 as a buyer! smile Payment was fast, and overall a wonderful person to deal with!
+1 as a seller. Super-fast shipping and very fair pricing. I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction, thanks again!
+2 as a seller.

It's +2 because it was for two separate transactions one for a lot she straight out sold to me and the other transaction was for a hold she allowed me to put on another lot and pay for later.

All in all I couldn't say enough good things about alldolledup! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and her prices especially really made me as a buyer overjoyed with the purchase! Alldolledup is a credit to DM because it's sellers like her that make buying on forums (rather than evilBay for example) the fun that it is smile
+1 as a trade. Wonderful to trade with! Everything went smoothly and I got my dollie quick!
+1 as a seller! I got my grail girl from Alldolledup and I'm extremely happy with her. Thanks! smile
+1 as a buyer

Fast payment and great communication. Thanks so much! Happy
A super great seller! The head arrived safe and sound- thank you so much, I would definately do business with again! <3
+1 seller. wind arrived quickly, wonderfully packed, and beautiful (of course!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6