Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Aquadoe's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1 seller~

Friendly, prompt responses, and fast shipping! Definitely recommended, thanks! <33
+1 for participating in the 3rd Leeke GO!! Fast payment, excellent communication, a total pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!! <33
+1 for participating in another Leeke GO! Always super to work with! Thank you!! <333
+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Fast payment and great communication like always! Thank you! smile
+1 for participating in another Leeke GO! Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you!!! smile
+1 as a seller
I purchased a few outfits from Aquadoe's sales thread and they arrived quickly and well packaged, many thanks! ^__^
+1 as a seller.
I bought two dresses from Aquadoe, they are gorgeous! Everything went smoothly. smile
+1 as a seller. I purchased some eyechips from her and she was a pleasure to work with. (She even included some pink cupcake stickers and a Hello Kitty cellphone charm as freebies- which my kawaii-loving sister loved. She may have been more excited by the order than I was. yay; )
+1 as a seller

Aquadoe was really lovely, kind, helpful and shipped really quickly grin

The clothing was totally great- Thank you very much grin
+1 as a fantastic seller
I bought an obitsu that was shipped fery quickly and communication was perfct. Thank you so much!
+1 as seller. It was a great transaction! Thanks again!
+1 as a fantastic seller.
I bought a Taeyang from her. He was shipped so fast and very well packaged. Thank you so much!
+1 Seller: For Pullip Peter Pan. Very quick shipment and awesome communication! Thanks again!
+1 as a seller

I purchased 2 dollies and they arrived perfectly packaged ! Great communication and a pleasure to deal with ad usual LOL
Pages: 1 2