Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Thylaylii's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I often forget to gather feedback on my transactions on LJ, and I hope to start buying/selling here too so I think it'd help if I actually specifically made a thread for it!

As a buyer:
Positive: 10
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

As a Seller (very rare!)
Positive: 3
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

I've also got a ton of Ebay feedback as a buyer & seller.
+1 as a buyer of a custom Rida. Lovely person to deal with, paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thankyou Thylaylii smile

luv MOP...
+ 1 positive as a super nice buyer!

I absolutely recommend her, she's sweet and pays almost instantly.

Thank you Heart 2
Fantastic buyer~! All around wonderful communication, prompt with payment, a big +1!
Thanks so much!
+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO
thanks for a great wig sell smile
ur great with communication
thanks
K
Great buyer-items purchased back in September but I have only realised I should leave feedback too-Oops

Speedy payment and great communication-Many thanks
+1 for wonderful seller! grin

Thanks for the wig and the chips! I love them!!!
Thy bought a BJD Felix Momo from me. We had great communication during the transaction & everything went smooth. Thank you!
+1 as a fantastic buyer!
+1 for an amazing seller!!! My Pru just loves loves loves her new wig!!! <3
Thank you sooo much!
+1 as a buyer! Friendly and patient - thanks!
Positive!
We did a split and I received super fast payment for their half. Very easy to talk to and a wonderful splitster! Will split/buy from again yay
+1 as a fantastic seller!
Love the wig! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication, I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks again, and thanks for sharing a picture of your gals in the wigs! <3 <3 <3
Pages: 1 2