Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Sinderellah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have other positive feedback on PS and LJ under this same username, but none here yet. Hoping to change that! Tongue

Dolly Market feedback
Positive: +15
Negative: 0
Neutral: 0
+1 seller, great item
+1 as a great seller

sold me Namu Trunk and Vispo and i love both of them - made every effort to make me happy and she did - thanx you so much for my two newest boys yay
+1 Great seller!

My lovely Nero head arrived safe and sound this morning. She's perfect, thank you! Great communication and quick shipping. Definitely a lovely seller to deal with <3
+1 as a seller. I finally completed my grail, Rovam, thanks to Sinderella. Great seller with excellent shipping, also very friendly and patient. Thanks again, I'm so thrilled!
I purchased a Trunk doll from Sinderellah- it was a great transaction and I loved the post cards! Would definately do business with again, thank you!
+1 as a seller. I purchased an Assa from sinderellah. She was prompt in response to my questions and she arrived well packed and in good shape. I wasn't expecting the cute post cards, either, nice touch!
+1 as seller. A great transaction! Doll was just as described and shipped quickly! Thanks so much!
+1 Fantastic Seller. Went above and beyond when I thought that my doll was lost by Canada Post. Will definitely buy from her again.
+1 as a great seller. I bought a stock outfit set from her. It was packed well and it arrived in a timely manner. Overall I would buy from again. Thank you ^^
+1 as a seller. Bought a stock outfit, and the communications were excellent.
+1 as a seller. Bought another outfit, and the communications were excellent again.
+1 as a seller

I bought two Namus, and they were well packaged. Communication was prompt and friendly. A pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller!

I purchased Withered still in the box via a payment plan. Communication was always awesome and shipping was prompt. The doll is beautiful too. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller! yay
Bought a Namu from Sinderellah; communication and packing and everything was excellent. Thank you so much!
Pages: 1 2