Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Zayne's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please leave feedback for me here. Thanks!

positive: +18
+1 as an absolutely awesome Halloween Swap partner. The girls and I love everything. :3
1+ as a buyer of my NRFB Sooni.
+1 Bought my Maguna. Great communication and general awesomeness.
+1 for being a great buyer!

She bought some pants from me and paid quickly. Hassle-free buyer. Thanks so much! yay
+1 for being an awesome buyer!

I really like dealing with zayne. She's always very polite and friendly in her PMs and she sends immediate payment. Thanks so much--I'd definitely deal with you again! smile
+1 as a seller ; purchased Seiran wig from her
She's very sweet and friendly. smile I love the wig and it's in perfect condition!! grin
Thank you for such a smooth and fantastic transaction!!
+1 for being one of the best buyers on DM.

Zayne has once again proven to be a hassle-free buyer. You can expect friendly & polite PMs, immediate payment and being informed when the item's arrived if you deal with her.

Thanks so much for the smooth and easy transaction. DM would be a more awesome place if everyone took a page from your buying playbook. smile
+1 for buying my bait girl. Was a sweetie to work with and completely nice! Would recommend to anyone to do buisness with!
+1 for a great trade! Thanks again!
+2 for another great transaction!

I was commissioned to make a pair of eyes for zayne. She also purchased Maguna's card from me. As in the past transactions we've had, zayne proved once again to be a stellar buyer! Thank you so much!

grin
+1 as an excellent buyer. Bought my Jimmy X and I'm so happy he gets to live her. Thanks so much and I hope to see him again! smile
+1 for a great swap host! You did a wonderful job!
+1 for a wonderful organised swap host who arranged the setup and fast replies.
+1 Was a fun swap partner who put her heart into making my swap present great! Thank you for the handcraft clothes!
+1 as a swapper!

Zayne joined the rainbow swap that I hosted, she put together a really beautiful box of goodies, even in little dolly sized shopping bags! She followed all the rules & went above & beyond.
Pages: 1 2