Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I made this account mostly to leave others feedback, so I thought I'd go ahead and catch up on that. I suppose it'd be nice to get some back~ ^__^
+ 1 as buyerSpecial 2
Item bought: Kanaria`s partial stock

Comment: Very speedy payment and great communication. Really recommended buyer.Happy

And sorry for the lateness, because I didn`t realize that you have a feedback thread here.^^`
+1 buyer
Prompt payment and good communication. Very smooth transaction!
+1 as a Buyer. The nicest person!! Thank You!! : )
+1 as a seller. Very nice communication, fast shipping, secure wrapping. Lovely doodle along with the items purchased was the icing of the cake! <3
+1 as a buyer. Was a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much! grin
Thank you very much! highly recommend!! Will buy again smile Thank you!
+1 positive. received the dress and some adorable freebies, thank youuu!
+ 1 as an AMAZING seller!!!! <3 <3 <3
I bought Stica's stock outfit from her and it arrived super fast and I LOVE the little gifts she included <3
I'm so happy, I would love buying from you again in the future <3 <3 <3
Thank you SO much!!!
+1 as a seller. Very nice communication yay
+1 for an amazing split partner! smile Fast communication, super friendly! Thanks so much! smile
+1 as a seller. I bought a beautiful dress from her and she sent some wonderfully cute extras with it. Super Nice smile
+1 as a seller...great transaction all around!
+1 seller
I purchased an absolutely gorgeous and thick brown wig from her. It arrived fairly quick and communication was fantastic. She kept me updated on the shipment. smile
+1 seller! I bought some Bratz clothes from her and everything went great. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6