Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: captainfantastic's feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Feel free to post other feedback from trades/purchases/sales with me here!

Ebay (sordidkittyn): http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sordidkittyn&ftab=AllFeedback

11/16/13:
+34 as a buyer
+9 as a seller
+1 as a split partner
+3 for custom work
+2 for GO participant

For anyone who is concerned about age, I am over the age of 18.
+1 for a great seller

made me a great dress for my newest girl - i love it - great shipping and a pleasure to do business with yay
+1 for buyer. Fast payment and so friendly! <3 smile
+2 positive, bought a doll and wig from me and paid very quickly. thanks so much!
+2! One as a buyer, bought my Veritas boots, everything went smoothly! One as a seller?-Sold me extra fabric for the price of shipping, shipped fast! Kept in great communication throughout both and a overall pleasure Special 4
+1 for a great buyer. Paid promptly and let me know when Nina arrived! Thank you.
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication. Thanks again!
+1 for awesome seller. Quick to ship, fast response. Thanks much! smile
+2 Fantabulous Seller!! lightning shipping on original item and bonus surprise item within the package too, thanks!!
+2 as a buyer! I've had fantastic transactions with Captain twice, now.
She was prompt with both communication and payment on each occasion and is an absolute pleasure to do business with. (:

(Can't believe I forgot to leave feedback the first time! Sorry about that. ^^; )
+1 as a buyer. She was a doll to sell to, paid promptly and let me know when the head screws arrived, thanks!
+1 for a super buyer! Wonderful communication and fast payment! Thank you so much!! <3
+1 for buyer, awesome communication, fast payment and overall very sweet ^__^ Thanks again!
+ several as a great buyer!
+1 Awesome Seller! Super quick shipping, handmade card and extras that really made this more like a special surprise, not just a transaction smile Very honest and descriptive on everything, would definitely buy from again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4