Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for booksanddolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My feedback thread:

Positive: 25
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
+1 positive. fast payment and very friendly, thanks!
+1 for an awesome seller. Took care to follow up on transactions and was willing to yell at the post office for being slow, but then she didn't have to, yay! <33 Would happily buy from again.
+1 for positive!
I bought some clothes from booksanddolls. Everything was really new and never used. Packed well and shipping was very fast!
It was easy to deal with you! smile
+1 Positive
I bought a beautiful wig, free shipping, fast delivery, friendly seller, good communication. smile
+1 as a buyer! She was super friendly throughout and communication was great. grin I'm glad that someone as nice as her adopted my Hujoo. Thank you! grin
+1 as a buyer.

Fast payment, great communication.

Thank you.
Feedback for RacerGT...
As a buyer and a seller.

Ebay Seller (check feedback 100%)

Thank you.
A+, great communication, love shirt
+1 as buyer (split partner). Sent money quickly, good communication, has a lot of patience, and left feedback quickly.
Would do business with again. ^^
+1 For a great Buyer!! Thank you so much!!!
+1 for a fabulous seller! I bought a small lot of clothes from booksanddolls and she was just great! Quick shipping and so friendly. Thanks again.
+1 buyer
Fast communication, friendly and all around a fun transaction!

(xoxo panda top for dal)
#1 seller!! She sold me a hujoo, arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer

Friendly buyer who paid quickly! Thanks! Happy
Pages: 1 2 3