Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: KiraKira's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
+1 as a seller and artisan. I purchased a volume pack of her eyechips, and they were beautifully made, communication was (as always) lovely, and my kids were thrilled with the included candy. wink Highly recommended!
+1 for the very best trading partner! I received a surprise package from her in a swap and it was the best thing that happened to me this month! grin
+1 as a seller. PERFECT transaction with KiraKira, great and fast communication, fast shipping and all the items were packed very well and came with extras! grin
+1 as a seller
A wonderful transaction! Commissioned her for cabochon eyechips and I love all of them! They are so gorgeous!! Friendly and helpful communication, FAST turnaround time (time it took to make them and ship/receive them). If I had the opportunity I would definitely commission her again for more of these eyechips (there are so many lovely colours to choose from, it's a hard choice!).
Thank you again! and for the extras, too!!
+1 for an awesome seller, as always!

I bought more custom eyechips from KiraKira- they arrived quickly, safe, and even more beautiful than in the pictures =) Thanks so much Shann!
+1 as a seller! I purchased some of her fantastic eye-chips and am so pleased with how gorgeous they are. Her communication is fantastic and shipping was super quick. Thanks again for such a wonderful transaction! smile
+1 as seller. I ordered Kira Kira chips, and she made and sent them very quickly. It was a great transaction, communication was fantastic, and the chips are amazing!
+1 as a seller
As usual, great transaction all around with KiraKira.

And if I can, another +1 as a commision artist for her terrifc eye chips that I got at the last minute! Thanks sooo much! You rock!
+1 as a seller/eye-chip creator

Best eyechips ever!! They are stunning and superbly made! The quality is fantastic! I definitely recommend them! As always, shipping was super fast and communication was excellent smile

Thank you Shann!!
+ ALOT grin

I adopted Shann's Midnight Deja Vu & Tina, they arrived so fast I barely had time to wait for them LOL Perfectly packaged as always, with a little gift to feed my sweettooth blush

Also made me gorgeous chips, 1 pair is in a Dal I have enroute and the others will all be used when I can figure out who gets them.

thankyou again hun grin
+1 as a seller

Wonderful transaction, as always! Thank you! Happy
+1
I bought several Kira Kira Glass chips and she was super professional, the chips are gorgeous and priced perfect.
I also bought partial Mao stock from her on LJ.
+1 as a seller

Another great deal, thank you! Super friendly, sweet and understanding, everything is in great condition and the cabochon eyes are wonderful! yay
+1 as seller!

One of my favorite people to do business with!
+1 for a beautiful Iplehouse wig.
Thank you so so much!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22