Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: KiraKira's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
+1 for a great sale

never had any problems with any transaction we have ever had yay
+1 as a seller!

Body arrived fast and in excellent shape. Always nice to receive something from Kirakira.
Now time to do a head transplant...
and another +1 to KiraKira as a seller - thanks!
+1 as seller.
Bought a dress + jacket from her. Shipped as quickly as possible, and the items are just as described.
Thanks grin
+1 as a buyer!
Fast payment and good communication! Thanks smile
1+ seller

I got 3 pairs of amazing boots from her. I got them very fast and she was amazing to work with! Thank you!
+1 as a seller! yay Great communication, super fast shipment, and the dolly stock bits and clothing arrived safely! Thank you so much! Happy
+1 as seller. Super as always!
+1 as a buyer. Participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
+1 seller, stunning eye chips!
+1

participated in a group order i was running, paid both initial and shipping invoices quickly and was all-round lovey to work with!
+1 as a seller! Bought a doll and some of her cabochon eyechips. It's always a pleasure dealing with KiraKira.
+90billion SQUEE points! smile

super awesome as a seller for a Nightmare Tae/Isul split. smile

LOVELOVELOVE! smile
+1 for split. Awesome as ever!
+1 for her as a buyer

KiraKira requested a custom order dress and it was really nice working with her. Everything went well!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22