Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: KiraKira's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
+2 :3 customed a couple of dolls for her . awesome trade partner smile great communication and even sends some yummy goodies . Always a pleasure to deal with ^^
+2 for participating in the 5th nDoll GO and the Dollmore GO! Fast payment, super communication, always a pleasure! Thank you so much! <3333
+1 She replied on my want list, and i'm really happy with my new neckpegs.
Good communication, fast shipping, just a great person smile
+1 as a seller

A smooth transaction and fast shipping! Thank you!
+1 seller. Bought a wig and some clothes from her, they arrived in minty-mint condition and super quickly! smile Great seller, thanks so much!
+1 seller!
Great communication, super fast shipping & great items.
Thanks so much. smile
+1 Awesome seller three times over! Thanks for the goods!
+1 as a buyer~ Fast payment, and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again! Happy
1+ as a seller. I purchased a wig. It was well packaged and mailed quickly, and she included some goodies. Thanks!
+1 positive. received the obitsu hands very quickly, thanks so much!
Kira-Kira commissioned me to make a dress for her. She was very pleasant through out the transaction. She mailed me a body to use as a dress model and the fabric, she also sent me some delicious Hawaiian treats as a surprise!
++1 as seller!

I bought an Obitsu and it arrived quickly, packaged very well and even got lots of little extra bits and pieces AND chocolate!! Yay =D Thank you so much! x
+1 seller
Bought needle files from her and it arrived real fast , (even gave me a picture of her dollies ) yay awesme to deal with as always <3
+1 as a buyer. Bought a custom from me, paid promptly and was super friendly as always. smile A pleasure to work with.
received the Chill card today, still have not received the Richt card???

Positive feed back on the chill card thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22