Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: KiraKira's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
+1 Seller - For Maguna Taeyang

I thought I had left your feedback for him, but I guess not. But anyway, awesome seller. Would gladly buy from again.
happy to do her dollys' face ups . she even sents goodies along with her too ;3
very pleasant to deal with as always o 3 o <3 +++1
+1 as a seller!

Still definately one of my favorite US sellers smile
I purchsed a lovely, bargain priced black Leeke wig which arrived in perfect condition and in good speed! Plus I got the usual yummy goodies grin Yay!
+1 seller Ball Gown is awesome. Thnx for the chocolate smile Great communication and fast shipping!
++++2 for honest buyer! She bought a volks body off of me and was a total gem,
I had forgotten to charge her for shipping and kirakira was honest enuf to send me money when she realized I never charged her ^^
Ur awesome! grin
+1 as a buyer! Once again another fantastic transaction, I would not hesitate to buy or sell to Kira Kira again in the future. Happy
+1
super awesome seller yay I bought an obitsu from her and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thank you!
+1 for another great transaction

bought a dolly head from her and it was shipped out really fast, great packaging, and she even sent candy - i love her yay
+1 as a seller,

She is very nice, kind. I always receive all very fast. I'm very happy to buy from her and I highly recommend her. Thanks a million for the lovely gifts.
+1 for an awesome seller! A sweetie to deal with, fast shipper, and threw in the yummiest macadamia chocolates! yay Thanks again!
+ 1 as a seller

Awesome seller!!! Fast shipping, very nice to deal with, she is adorable, she is one of my favorite seller, thanks for lovely goodies. Very honest. Again perfect transaction. ;D
+1 for being an awesome swap organizer smile

She organized the Secret Santa swap, and even sent me a present when the package from my original partner never arrived. Heart 2
+1 as a seller. I bought Lead's boots from KiraKira, and just everything about the transaction was pleasant. Kira even sent me a photo of a couple of her dolls with a sweet handwritten note on the back! Thanks Kira for the advice on being careful with the boots, with the reminder that Taeyang ankles can be fragile. That was sweet of you! (as was the book-mark gift included. I LOVE bookmarks!)

I must admit that at first I was a little intimidated by the guidelines in your sales post hehehehe but after dealing with you personally I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again in a heartbeat!
+1 as a seller!!!
She's an amazing seller!!! I bought Prunella' and arrived very good packaged and with a lovely (and tasty) gift <3
I'll surely would buy (if I could) more things from her!
+1 positive! Kirakira has just bought a partial Zuora stock from me and paid immediately smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22