Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for anniemilktea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dolly Market:
Positive: 29
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Livejournal:
Positive: 3

Shopadollic:
Positive: 2

Please post feedback here!
+1 for participating in the nDoll GO that I organized!! Thank you bunches!! <3
+1 ^^ for doing a trade with me, I did her doll's face ups for MM's stock smile Lovely person to deal with and I can't wait for pictures of the girls yay
+1 super sweet a real pleasure thank you!
+1 for purchasing Pacifica! Fast payment, great communication! Very lovely buyer!
+1 positive for being an awesome friendly buyer! Thank you! And thank you for giving my Assa a new home!
+1 for a Great transaction!

bought a pair of eyechips from me and was a pleasure to deal with yay
+1

Annie adopted my Mercu a while ago & she was an absolutely amazing buyer to deal with (: Communication was great and she was patient with me throughout the transaction! Thanks a lot! <3
+1 sweet buyer thank you!
+1 as a GO participant!
+1 for a kind and wonderful buyer. Smooth transaction and she is awesome!!
+1 for purchasing a leekeworld wig from me, very patient buyer. Thank you very much
+1 great buyer! Anniemilktea bought a doll from me; she paid quickly and was a sweetie to work with smile
+1 for selling me a wig! Excellent communication, fast shipping, and just great to deal with. Thanks again! smile
+1 as a buyer!
She bought my Filato and paid promptly and let me know as soon as he arrived! Thanks smile
Pages: 1 2 3