Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 1 Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Challenge 1 Entries

What are your thoughts on Challenge 1? The theme was Personality.
Phoebe made me laugh so much! I think that was my favorite creative pic. I also liked a lot of the ones with two different sides to the personality shown -- Cookie and Ally were good. Evie Crane, Fuyi, and Spencer also had really nice photos! smile

I feel like mine looks boring next to them. LOL But taken on its own I'm really happy with my pic so I don't feel bad. ^^
They are awesome, I see some really original pictures!
My absolute favorites are:

Lapetite with Dal Ally (I love the idea, very clever), Nuwandalice with Dal Callie (LOL hahaha very funny), PairofWings with Dal Cookie (I love that she's split up in two parts, one is good and the other one is evil, awesome!), Witchit with Dal Evie Crane (I love that your Dal is so smart!), Aquinosejuega with Dal Fuyi (hahaha this picture made me laugh), Holyponiesbatman with Dal Marlee (So many details it's amazing!).
Thanks for your opinions! grin

I really love Phoebe (Joni) and Raikou (MizukiKitty) ideas...... Ally (Lapetite) idea is the other I had, but I didn't knew how show it. I like very much your pic grin.. Cookie (PairofWings) image and Marlee (Holypoiniesbatman) are a very funny pics xD. Evie Crane (Witchit) is sooo cute <3 ....
I love them all! I really like the concept behind Pairofwings photo of Cookie. It really gets the message across! grin Other favorites were Evie Crane and Phoebe. Great job, everyone!
I'm a judge so I'm not going to comment on individual photos, but great job everyone! I really enjoyed the creativity and variety.
Thanks True. Each Dal seems to have a unique personality of his or her own, which made it interesting to see how each of us interpreted the pictures. They've been fun to look at but I really don't have a strong favorite at the moment.
Everyone did a great job, and these pictures were all so fun to look at! grin
I have what might be a silly question! Sweatdrop But where are the scores for each round posted? Or will they be posted? I looked in the Dalicious info thread and didn't see anything about it other than the scale and who the judges are.

Just as a first timer, I'm not sure what to expect as far as scoring goes. Tongue Thanks!
(02-10-2010, 01:28 PM)holyponiesbatman Wrote: [ -> ]I have what might be a silly question! Sweatdrop But where are the scores for each round posted? Or will they be posted? I looked in the Dalicious info thread and didn't see anything about it other than the scale and who the judges are.

Just as a first timer, I'm not sure what to expect as far as scoring goes. Tongue Thanks!

Scores and ranking will be posted once the contest is over.
(02-10-2010, 01:35 PM)Kanamai Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2010, 01:28 PM)holyponiesbatman Wrote: [ -> ]I have what might be a silly question! Sweatdrop But where are the scores for each round posted? Or will they be posted? I looked in the Dalicious info thread and didn't see anything about it other than the scale and who the judges are.

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. Heart
(02-10-2010, 01:35 PM)Kanamai Wrote: [ -> ]

It's so hard having to wait, isn't it? frown But patience is a virtue I suppose... Cry right now my goal is to just get a picture in for each round, haha.
My absolute favoritest pic is from Chibi-DeviL. My other favorites are from RaignBeau, Taquito.King, Evica's, and Little Joni smile

Good luck everyone!
Everyones pics were so cute! Mine looked so bad >.<
Of course it wasn't bad, Stephie97! One of the great things about participating in Dalicious is being inspired by others and improving your own photography. For each of us (I participated in the last one), some challenges are easier than others.
Pages: 1 2