Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for princesspetal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feedback for me here please smile

Seller: +2

Buyer: +3
First feedback! ;p
+1 for selling, communication was easy and she sent it out really quick! Thank you <3
2+ as a buyer!
+1 as a buyer Princesspetal commissioned a hoodie from me, she paid promptly, and was a pleasure to communicate with. smile Very sweet!
perfect service, great contact, fast shipping
as seller perfect 1+ thank you very much
+1 for being a nice buyer. Thank you^^
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment, I really couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thanks again!
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+1 buyer
Very pleasant transaction, very quick and responsive - thank you!

(xoxo commission for her Roux - gown, pjs and a dress)
+1 as a seller!

I bought two Puki wigs from princesspetal - they arrived quickly and were in good condition. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!
Excellent buyer!
As always, a total pleasure to work with! Her (doll) family has been most lovely to me too. grin

(xoxo commission, PJs for the family)
+1 Great seller! Excellent communication and my item arrived well-packaged. Thank you!
Perfect seller!
I received all clothes extremly fast and all was in perfect condition!
Thank you! yay
+1 as seller

Princesspetal sold me a Cinnamoroll, and I couldn't be happier with our transaction! Great communication, fast shipping and she sent along some extra clothes and wigs. Just super yay
+1 positive

Great communication, cheap prices, absolutely lovely items, very fast shipping! Thank you! yay
Pages: 1 2