Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 4 Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Challenge 4 Entries

What are you thoughts?
Spencer's poem made me die laughing! Tongue
(03-02-2010, 12:05 PM)Joni Wrote: [ -> ]Spencer's poem made me die laughing! Tongue

Spencer says thank you. I woke up Sunday morning, and she had it all penned out and was begging me to get on with preserving her masterpiece on film.
(03-02-2010, 12:17 PM)ravenwcatz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2010, 12:05 PM)Joni Wrote: [ -> ]Spencer's poem made me die laughing! Tongue

Spencer says thank you. I woke up Sunday morning, and she had it all penned out and was begging me to get on with preserving her masterpiece on film.

I loved it too. smile Seems like there were LOTS of Dals being naughty this round!
There were so many great ones this round! My favorite is from Nuwandalice, but there were MANY others that I also really enjoyed (too many to list!) smile
Such a great variety this time! It was interesting to see the different takes on "writing."
They've all been interesting to look at to see how each person, and Dal for that matter interprets the theme.